Note: Some of the links in the table below may take you to a blank page with the verbiage, “This is not a valid link.” These links have expired from the Ventura MLS and are no longer accessible. Ojai MLS links are not affected in this way.
September 10, 2018
Here’s the Ojai Market Data for the past month (data from 8/1/18 through 8/31/18):
- 39 new listings came on the market; 8 of these new listings are either pending sales or have already closed. Last month we saw 41 new listings come on the market; 10 of them were pending or closed sales as of the date of our update.
- 27 properties sold and closed (40 last month) – at an average of 95.33% of the original listing price when the property first came on the market (this figure was 93.50% last month). Of the 27 properties that sold, 4 offers were at full price and 2 offers were over full price (last month there was 1 full price offer and 5 over full price)
- The average listing was on the market for 66 days before first receiving an offer.
There are currently 166 active listings on the market, not including properties currently listed as pending sales. (There were 165 active listings last month.) Here’s how those listings break down:
- 107 residential listings
- 27 land listings
- 8 commercial listings
- 14 mobile home listings
- 5 residential income listings
- 5 residential condo listings
- 0 business opportunity listings
Ojai sales-to-list price percentages, 8/1/18 through 8/31/18
Here’s the list of the 27 properties that sold and closed last month, including the original list price (when each property first came on the market), the final sales price, and the sales-to-list price percentage.
Ojai Market Data – August, 2017 through August, 2018