Note: Some of the links in the table below may take you to a blank page with the verbiage, “This is not a valid link.” These links have expired from the Ventura MLS and are no longer accessible. Ojai MLS links are not affected in this way.
September 6, 2019
Here’s the Ojai Market Data for the past month (data from 8/1/19 through 8/30/19):
- 38 new listings came on the market in August; 10 of these new listings are either pending sales or have already closed. In July we saw 41 new listings come on the market; 13 of them were pending or closed sales as of the date of our update.
- 44 properties sold and closed in August (35 in July) – at an average of 92.90% of the original listing price when the property first came on the market (this figure was 93.49% for July). Of the 44 properties that sold, 4 offers were at full price and 4 offers were over full price (in July there were 3 full price offers and 7 over full price)
- The average listing was on the market for 89 days* before receiving an offer (130 days in July). *Note: If a property goes into escrow, but then falls out – we don’t use that figure to calculate the number of days on the market before receiving an offer. We instead are utilizing the number of days for the next offer that stays in escrow and closes.
There are currently 154 active listings on the market, not including properties currently listed as pending sales. (There were 158 active listings on the date of our market update for July.) Here’s how the current active listings break down:
- 99 residential listings
- 30 land listings
- 6 commercial listings
- 12 mobile home listings
- 5 residential income listings
- 2 residential condo listings
- 0 business opportunity listings
Ojai sales-to-list price percentages, 8/1/19 through 8/30/19
Here’s the list of the 44 properties that sold and closed, including the original list price (when each property first came on the market), the final sales price, and the sales-to-list price percentage.
Ojai Market Data – August, 2018 through August, 2019